Resources by Dr. King:
Articles, Audio, Tips and eInsights
For ongoing daily domestic abuse support, visit:
Prevent Abusive Relationsips Membership
This series of eInsights is presented to you by Partners in Prevention, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
The eInsights provide information about:
- the dynamics of abusive relationships,
- family violence and legal domestic abuse, and
- healing from physical, emotional and verbal abuse.
If you find these eInsight articles useful, we invite you to contribute to the maintenance and growth of the Survivor Success Tips & Insights. To make a tax-deductible donation, please visit:
- Emotional Abuse ~ Affective Sword in Controlling Abusive Relationships
- Abusive Relationship Dynamics ~ Are You Endlessly Inadequate to Your Abusive Partner?
- Narcissistic Politics in Intimate Relationships ~ 7 Signs of Narcissistic Abuse
- Abusive People ~ The Icky Feeling of Interacting with People Who Batter
- Sexual Abuse in Intimate Controlling Relationships ~ Lovemaking, Accommodation Sex or Rape?
- Spousal Emotional Abuse - 3 Deadly Mistakes in Hiding from Verbal Abuse in Marriage
- Stop Verbal Abuse - 3 Signs You Are a Candidate for Therapy
- Workplace Bullies - How to Spot an Abuser in the Workplace
- Abusive Relationships - Domestic Abuse and the Money Factor
- Can Partner Abusers Change? 4 Signs of Change in Domestic Abusers
- Domestic Violence Abuse Part I - Breaking the Silence
- Domestic Violence Abuse Part 2 - Abusive Control Vs. Loving Concern
- Domestic Abuse Resources - Daughter in an Abusive Relationship
- Spousal Emotional Abuse - How to Break the Cycle of Emotional Psychological Abuse
- The Psychology of Domestic Violence - When Domestic Abuse and Psychopathology Are One
- Emotional Verbal Abuse - "Don't Confuse Me With the Facts"
- Emotional Verbal Abuse - Signs that Serve to Save Domestic Abuse Survivors
- Domestic Violence and Child Custody: Legal Psychiatric Ploys of Divorce Lawyers
- Identifying an Abusive Relationship: The Power of a Diagnosis in Understanding and Treating Domestic Abuse
- Family Violence Divorce: Domestic Violence and Child Custody
- 3 Keys to Healing Parental Alienation
- Abuse Vows - Don't Ignore Abuse
- Emotional Verbal Abuse: How to Recognize, Cope and Heal
- Domestic Abuse Dynamics: Identifying Abuse
- Domestic Abuse Dynamics: Breaking the Cycle of Abuse
- Psychological Healing for Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse Healing from Within
- Legal Domestic Abuse: Learn to Successfully Navigate the System
- Crazy Making Legal-Psychiatric Abuse: Signs and Prevention
- Abused Men: How to Break the Cycle and Heal
- Stop Domestic Abuse: Helping Others Break the Cycle
- Yes, Abusers Can Change: End Spousal Abuse and Save Your Marriage
- Controlling Intimate Relationships: Emotional - Sexual - Financial Control
Dr. Jeanne King is a licensed psychologist and domestic abuse consultant. Feel free to contact us if you need help with physical and/or emotional pain, stress-related illnesses, or relationship abuse issues at home or in court. Contact Us to reach Dr. King.